I am proud to be included with “Mercury”.
Tor.com describe it as “An all original anthology of stories inspired by Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There. ‘Alice’ has been read, enjoyed, and savored by generations of children and adults since its publication. It’s hallucinogenic, weird, imaginative and full of wordplay, mathematical puzzles, and political and social satire.”
Me and Alice by Ellen Datlow on the Tor/Forge blog.
Ellen Datlow will be celebrating the launch at the KGB Bar (85 E 4th St, New York 1003) on Monday 18th Decemeber 2017 at 7pm, along with guests Richard Bowes, Kris Dikeman, Matthew Kressel, Genevieve Valentine, Katherine Vaz and Ysabeau Wilce.
Table of Contents
- “A Comfort, One Way” by Genevieve Valentine
- “Alis” by Stephen Graham Jones
- “All the King’s Men” by Jeffrey Ford
- “Conjoined” by Jane Yolen
- “Eating the Alice Cake” by Kaaron Warren
- “Gentle Alice” by Kris Dikeman
- “In Memory of a Summer’s Day” by Matthew Kressel
- “Lily-White & The Thief of Lesser Night” by C.S.E. Cooney
- “Mercury” by Priya Sharma
- “Moon, Memory, Muchness” by Katherine Vaz
- “My Own Invention” by Delia Sherman
- “Run, Rabbit” by Angela Slatter
- “Run, Rabbit, Run” by Jane Yolen
- “Sentence Like a Saturday” by Seanan McGuire
- “Some Kind of Wonderland” by Richard Bowes
- “The Flame After the Candle” by Catherynne M. Valente
- “The Queen of Hats” by Ysabeau Wilce
- “Worrity, Worrity” by Andy Duncan